Health Services and Child Care

Students attending Grossmont College can take advantage of the child care and health services the campus has to offer.

For students who are also parents, Grossmont College has a child care center that provides care and education for the children of students and faculty, observation/participation lab for grossmont students and a model day care for the campus community. The Child Development Center is located on the north end of parking lot 1 and is open to children ages 6 months to kindergarten on Monday through Thursday from 7:45 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Friday from 7:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. To be eligible, students must be enrolled in at least 6 units a semester, have an academic plan signed by a counselor and have at least a 2.0 GPA.

Child care and other related affairs can be found at the Student Services building  Photo by: Eden Latoni
    Child care and other related affairs can be found at the Student Health building
    Photo by: Eden Latoni

In the Griffin Center, building 60-130, is the Health Services Center which is open Monday through Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Wednesday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Here, students enrolled at Grossmont College can get plenty of help with their health, including testing, immunizations, referrals, first aid, emergency evaluations and assistance with health awareness. The Health Services Center also conducts blood drives September 10th and 11th and November 6th and 7th.

$0
    $500