Shhh! Grossmont’s Library is a source of secret powers.

Talib_Lara

Most Griffins know where the library/tech mall is on campus, but most people don’t know what it really has to offer. Besides the obvious computers and printers, the library has study rooms for those groups who want to get together to work on homework or study for an upcoming test.

Students can also rent out textbooks for free, as well as calculators, laptops and pretty much anything else they need to be successful college students. All you need to have is an ID on file with the library clerk.

For students struggling to locate a specific book or textbook, the library is actually in touch with the library databases at most community colleges and San Diego State University, so it’s relatively easy to get a book you need.

There is also a 24-hour online help engine, just in case students can’t always get to the library. That hotline is open at any time of the day, so students can get help in their own time.

The librarians are also really good at what they do, so they’ll easily be able to help students with practically anything, from finding a book to researching information and providing the necessary tools to be good students. All students have to do is ask.

With midterms right around the corner, now might be a good time to check out the all that the library has to offer.

$0
    $500