Students Need to Eat

Grossmont is selling tickets for meals prepared by culinary students.

September 22, 2021

What college student isn’t hungry for a cheap meal?

It’s not very often you get an opportunity to try the cooking of the students on campus, especially during a pandemic. This is that perfect opportunity to do that and maybe more with the home-cooked meals that are happening as you read this. 

Grossmont’s Culinary Arts program is selling to-go meals prepared from scratch by students.​​ Tickets are $25 each and will pay for two meals. That’s right– not just one, but two meals to feed you and a friend. 

Social distancing has not yet ended and this is an attempt to combat that in a way to sell affordable meals while also keeping with the procedures that are there to keep everyone safe.

Meals are available for pickup every Thursday at 5 p.m. through Nov 18. Orders must be placed no less than two days in advance.

Guests can pick up their order on the eastern part of campus in parking structure 56. The Sept. 23 and 30 menus include mini-baguette, classic wedge salad, sous vide Santa Maria-style tri-tip, lemon basil orzotto, yuzu citrus cream puff and palmier cookies.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity for a meal prepared by your fellow students giving their all for what they enjoy.

For more information on menus coming up and pickup dates, visit Grossmont’s website

The Summit • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$0
$500