Festival Expectations

Festival Expectations

Fa, La, La, La, La! The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.

Totah_Elias

When a Christmas caroler comes knocking on your door on a winter day, what would be your reaction? Would you slam the door in their face, or would you take a moment and listen to the beautiful Christmas songs to which you are accustomed? Caroling is a Christmas tradition that has been around for many of years. The caroling way has created a lot of fun and exciting moments. It puts people in Christmas spirit and makes them want to love the season the way that they should.
    I have always wanted to go Christmas caroling with my friends. That has been a dream of mine. I have been trying to make them go with me, knock on doors and let everyone know that at least I can sing.

The Right Way

Christmas caroling takes a lot of preparation to put together. Besides the singing, the dancing also plays a huge part in how everything goes.

I’ve told my friends that the only way this caroling thing works is if I am the lead singer. People have said that I have a voice of an angel, but my friends think I am a complete joke for some reason.

Good caroling starts with going out and getting a small Christmas tree. Once we get that, we get a boom box and t set up in front of people’s doors in a circle around the tree that we purchased. We hit the “play” button on the boom box and everything starts. It will start like this… “Rockin’ around the Christmas tree”, and I think most of you know the rest. My friends and I go in a clockwise formation around the most beautiful miniature-sized Christmas tree you have ever seen.

Now at this point, the family that opened the door is loving life. They are singing with us. After we are done, they give us a round of applause and maybe even we can score a Christmas dinner and get a meal out of it from the family that watched.

The Ultimate Christmas Caroler

You see, I have had this mindset for quite some time, and I now feel that I can open up to the people who want to hear Elias’ and his friends sing. This will be the first time for me, and I cannot wait for this moment to come.

If anybody is interested in auditioning for Elias’ Caroling Service, please contact me at [email protected]. We need as much help as we can getting ready for caroling season.

$0
    $500